Thursday, January 31, 2008

?'s and stories

Also, one last post today. As this is part advice column, I will answer any questions anyone has. If you need anything, email me at Stablechick16@gmail.com. I will post these questions and answers on my blog, however your name and e-mail will stay confidential. If you have a question that you don't want posted, then just include that in your e-mail and I will keep it to myself. My main goal is to start conversations between girls, so please feel free to comment on all posts. Also if you have a story you want me to post, then just e-mail that to me to! Same conditions above apply. Names and addresses will be kept confidential, unless you dont want them to be, then just let me know. :-} Cant wait to hear from you. <3

1 comment:

The Compulsive Reader said...

What's the significance behind the name of the this site?

~TCR