Thursday, January 31, 2008

For my first product eval I will present to you the wonderous product of Nuetrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Daily Cleanser and Mask. I tried this because I was bored with my usual cleaning routine and thought I would change it up. I never thought it would be the best decision of my year. I absolutely love these products! The cleaner is gentle enough to use everyday (which I do) and it shows results almost immediately. And it really is invigorating! It helps me wake up each morning, Happily! After the first time I washed my face with this, my pores were visibly smaller, and my skin was amazingly smooth. I don't think I have had this smooth of skin since I was a baby! As for the mask, it is incredible as well. I can't wait for my weekly in home, treat yourself spa night. I wouldn't recommend using this product more than once or twice a week as a mask, but you dont need to. If your current product isn't working and you're looking for something new, Try This! I almost guarantee this will work for you. I know it did for me! But don't take my word for it. Go out and try it yourself!!!!

1 comment:

The Compulsive Reader said...

Hm...I use the other Neutrogena product (the one in the orange bottle), and it works okay (as in it keeps my face from getting totally worse, but I still have small break outs and blackheads all over my nose). But if you recommend it, I will definitely try this other stuff! I'm still on the pursuit for something that will work!